Unfortunately, with our favorite foods and drinks, our teeth begin to dull and stain. It’s a natural process that happens after time, but don’t let this shadow your confidence. Let’s help you get the smile you’ve always wanted! At General Dentistry Centers, we offer cosmetic dental services to help you show off your best smile.
Veneers are thin, semi-transparent tooth-shaped “shells” that are custom-made from porcelain. They are permanently bonded to the natural teeth in your “smile zone” to enhance their shape, color, length or size. Veneers can fix gaps between teeth and/or improve the ones that are discolored, misshaped or misaligned.
- Your teeth are cleaned and any old surface restorations are removed.
- An impression is taken of the prepped tooth and sent to a lab where a veneer is fabricated.
- The veneer is applied with bonding resin and curing light.
- After the veneer is set, it is shaped and polished to look like a natural tooth.
Lumineers®, or “smile shapers”, are thinner than porcelain veneers and offer a painless way to have a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. They are contact lens-thin, so applying them to your teeth doesn’t require grinding or shaving. Lumineers® hide chipped, cracked, stained and misaligned or poorly shaped teeth. They can be placed over an existing crown or bridgework without needing a replacement. This is the perfect option to reveal your teeth with a naturally and beautiful-appearing smile that looks perfect for all patients while providing a long-term solution. They also:
- Require no shots
- Require no grinding away of the tooth’s structure
- Can be used as a reversible procedure
Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that re-contours the gum tissue and often the underlying bone of a tooth. It provides necessary space between the supporting bone and crown, which prevents the new crown from damaging the bone and gum tissue.
Being the most-requested cosmetic dental procedure, tooth whitening is a procedure that lightens teeth and helps remove stains and discoloration. Because of a thin coating that forms on your teeth throughout the day, stains linger. That’s why it’s important to keep up your regular dental visits and cosmetic services to keep your smile looking its best. With our different methods, whitening can be done in the office or at home, depending on what suits you.
- Home Whitening – We offer a customized take-home whitening tray that allows you to control the color of your teeth in the luxury and comfort of your own home.
- Single Visit Whitening – Our single visit, in-office whitening service is for patients who want immediate results more dramatic whitening results